Friday, October 14, 2005

Welcome to Champagne Wishes

Never before has one person had less to say.

In otherwords, I have no idea why I started this blog except that I was on hold for an extended bit of time with the utilities company and putzing around the Internet, saw this thing, and said to myself, "why the hell not?"

I'm sure I'll publish infrequently and when I do, the topics on hand will be of limited interest. Or then again, maybe I'm just setting my sights low in case I really am as boring as I secretly fear.

One way or another, I guess I'll find out. I'm going to go think about something to write about and get back to you.

Whoever you are.

Keith


Visit my forum. Nobody else does.

http://www.herorealm.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=51&sid=458cdd2fb6bb7e25c2acddf8e8d3a540

No comments: