Saturday, March 25, 2006

THE SAILOR MAN (page one)


It took a few extra days to get this story finished up but Dev and I are fully locked and loaded.

My plan here is to post a new page every few days. I have to say, it's going to be a loooooong six days because I literally can't wait to post up page three. This is a story I've literally had in my head since I was in college about fifteen years ago. I changed it up a little to include our Frankenstein character but it's essentially the same and to see it finally brought to life so beautifully by Dev...I actually got misted eyed for a second.

Enough from me. Sit back and enjoy the awesomeness that is Dev Madan with a little something that we call...

The Sailor Man.

3 comments:

antonio said...

I liked the pace of the writing and the flow in the story!!
great STORY Keith!!

JESUS ANTONIO

Mister Phil said...

Yo Keitho!

Nice page...
can't wait to see what happens with Franky...

And college?!?!

What chu talkin bout?
haha
your old pal

Charlitoes

Shane White said...

Fuck yeah! Dev's kickin' it, and your writing too Keith is quite nice. Glad to see things are coming to fruition for you.

=s=