Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Big Daddy

A few months ago, my son Jack started calling me "daddy" instead of "dada." Speech development and all that jazz. He's almost three so he's pretty much a nonstop chatterbox and his pronunciation gets clearer every day.

A couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, he started calling me "Big Daddy" instead of just daddy. "Big Daddy, come play with my trains." or "Big Daddy, can I have a juicebox?" Things like that.

I don't know where he came up with Big Daddy but I've got to say, it's pretty much my favorite name ever. It literally cracks me up everytime he says it.

2 comments:

Elayne said...

You realize, of course, that if you come to the NY Comic Con I'll be calling you that every time I pass your table. :)

Jamal Igle said...

That's so sweet, it really is. I'm waiting to have the same experience.
Oh sorry about the cover for 132... I was on a bit of a roll.