Thursday, May 01, 2008

Free Comic Book Day!

Hey kids, did you know that this Saturday, May 3rd, is Free Comic Book Day?

That's right, like Christmas, it only comes along once every year but unlike Christmas, the date changes every year. Scheduled to coincide with the Iron Man movie, FCBD triumphantly arrives this weekend. To contribute to the good times, I'll be dragging my sorry ass over to Sarge's Comics in New London to sign and chat and generally try to look busy even if no one is talking to me.

I'll be there starting at 3:00 PM for an indeterminate time, 2-3 hours is a safe bet. So by all means, stop on by and grab some free comics.

2 comments:

robskiles said...

Brother,

I'll be moving on Saturday so I won't be able to bring Liam.

If you have the time try to stop by on your way home. You can call Heather's cell to make certain we are there and not unloading. I'll email you her cell number.

Gerb said...

Based upon the commute, I'll probably hit a local shop. (Does Newbury Comics actually sell any comics?) I think I'll have to check out Comicazi in Davis Square...