Friday, August 29, 2008

Coming soon...


I'm super excited to announce that the collected edition of ARMOR X will finally see print as part of Chimaera Studios "Signature Line."

Details to come.

I'm planning on taking a "Director's Cut" approach to the collection. Aside from some odds and ends at DC, ARMOR X (trivia: The X is actually the roman numeral for ten) was my first real writing work I had published in comics. It's hard to look at it now and not see a lot of warts. So I'm going to fresh it up a bit and make it shine.

Hopefully, if the trade performs we'll finally get to produce the next series (of three that I originally intended on).

2 comments:

Tom Nguyen said...

I remember getting the series from you the first show I met you (SDCC '05), and it was a great read on the plane ride home....great job by you and Andy !

Homesick At Space Camp said...

Haven't heard of this before! Looks awesome though Keith. :D

Best,

C