Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ready for Adventure

I'll be appearing this weekend, Friday June 1st through Sunday, June 3, at AdventureCon in Knoxville, Tennessee. Here's the link for all your AdventureCon info...

www.adventurecon.com

I'm kind of jazzed that Irvin Kershner, the director of Empire Strikes Back, will be at this convention. You know, a person gets pretty jaded after he sees his millionth Stormtrooper walking around one of these shows. Even the actors that played Chewbacca and Darth Vader are such pretty much standard operating procedure. But it's kind of rare to have one of the actual filmmakers pop up, especially the guy that directed the best of all the Star Wars films. I think that's pretty cool.

I believe I'll be sitting next to Tom "Microscopic Fury" Nguyen and Andy "I shave my head on purpose" Smith. If you have trouble spotting me, I'm the one who looks like Brad Pitt's ugly cousin. So stop in, get a book signed, a commission inked, flip through some artwork, talk some comics, and have a good time at the show.

1 comment:

Jimmy T said...

Give my best to Tom And Andy at the show. Tell Andy to get back on the inkwell, I miss him :-)

Have fun there.

Jimmy