Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Taco Trio Rides!


In the wake of Adventure Con...
Andy Smith, Tom Nguyen, and I have started a group blog together at www.tacotrio.blogspot.com.
Tom was nice enough to set it up and the blog is now live. We named it the Taco Trio after a menu item on a restaurant we dined in while in Tennessee.

Because I barely have enough to say to keep this blog going, I'll probably cross post between the two blogs and try to think of some unique content for both periodically. I'm sure Tom and Andy, who are both much better artists than myself, will post up sketches etc. from time to time, as well as stories about the business and news about their careers.
If you're interested, by all means add the site to your links and check it out.
Taco Trio...ASSEMBLE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, If you three are the taco, What kind of meat in the middle is Tom? seriously, THANKS FOR COMING!!!