Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Keith also recommends...

I forgot to mention in my previous post that Peter Tomasi's first issue of Nightwing (#140) arrives in comic stores today.

Peter is one of my very best friends, not to mention a great writer, not to mention that just by being my friend over the years, he inspired me to stop wanting to write and actually start writing. Anything he does is worth your attention so if you haven't picked up Nightwing in a while, this is as good a time as any. Knowing some of his plans for the book, it's going to be a fun ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Northlanders eh? I may have to check in on that. I'm so excited for the new Nightwing team, that book's been slowly going the way of the buffalo, so it's nice to see such a cool team on it. Other than the Atom (Which of course was awesome ;) I'd recommend the Spirit if you haven't read that already.

Brad Brown said...

Hey Super Keith,

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. I'm also enjoying Warren Ellis' Black Summer at the moment.

I'm writing to tell you I just read your issue of the Atom. I thought it was pretty solid. I can't say I know much about the All New Atom, but I could gather enough to appreciate his situation. High marks on story and art. Keep it coming. Looking forward to the Flash in February.

P.S. In case you didn't know you got a review for Countdown at Aintitcoolnews.com.

-BB

moira said...

It's a great new start for Nightwing. I really think he'll bring people back to the book.

And your Atom was a blast! I like the character a lot; hope you get to write more issues, you have the proper level of askewity. :)


So can you tell who's drawing your Batman story??