Monday, April 24, 2006

Team Pisano

My friend Randy has started a blog chronicling the adventures of his friend Jay who, in spite of the fact that he's in a wheelchair and can't move his arms, has completed like a trillion marathons by pushing himself backwards 26 miles at a time.

The address is teampisano.blogspot.com.

Check it out and keep it in mind the next time you're stressed because you're having a bad hair day or a coworker is annoying you or any of the other thousands of silly reasons that we all easily get upset by. I know I will.

1 comment:

Spellbound said...

Keith,
Thanks for my first plug of my whole life ever. It seems just yesterday I was a lonely scientist searching for something to move me. I'd like to first thank mr. ninja my primary consultant on all ninjit-like matters of marathon running{{Speach time up..cut}}