Saturday, July 21, 2007

San Diego update

Just a quick update to my schedule in San Diego.


Like I mentioned before, I'll be playing in the DC Versus Marvel softball game at Balboa Park on Thursday afternoon. The rest of the intrepid Taco Trio, Tom and Andy, will also taking the field, all to raise money for The Hero Initiative.


Speaking of, also as mentioned before, Andy and I will be appearing from 10:00-11:00 on Friday morning at the Hero Initiative booth.


In brand new scheduling news, I'll be appearing at the DC Booth from 10:00-11:00 Saturday morning, and will most likely pop up on one of the DCU panels that same day. I believe I'll also be at the DC booth sometime on Sunday at a time still to be determined. I have a few different meetings scheduled throughout the course of the show but I should be left with a bit of time to enjoy the actual convention itself.


I have no idea what kind of panels and presentations are scheduled this year but I'm interested in checking out the presentation for the Iron Man movie, so I'll be keeping an eye out for that one. I also try to attend as many Marvel Universe panels as possible; it's always good to keep up with the latest projects and to keep track of what creators are newly exclusive, who's working on what etc. Working in the industry, I find that's important stuff to keep abreast of.


If you're going to be at the show, please come and say hi. See you there.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Heh. Just heard about the softball game. Sorry guys.