Friday, September 19, 2008

Some new links...

I've been meaning to add a couple of new links below to noteworthy blogs that I think are worth the time. But I'm a busy, forgetful little fella who really only thinks about himself so I haven't done it yet.

First up is www.warrenmartineck.blogspot.com. Warren is a friend of mine and one of my former roommates at the Kubert School. He's one of America's leading sketch card artists, I'm always amazed at how much detail he can cram into one of those little image areas. He's also branching back into comics so I say keep on eye on his blog and watch where he ends up in a couple of years.

Secondly is www.Chrissamnee.com. I haven't met him personally but I'll be working with Chris on a project for DC in a few months time. I've gotten to know his work through his blog. Don't know how he finds time for the daily sketches but they're all sweet and I admire his dedication to posting one every day. So check that one out, too.

Over and out for now. Don't worry, I'll go back to talking all about myself next time.

2 comments:

dellllllllllllllll said...

I count (I think) 3 DC projects of yours?

Awesome, Glad to know you're getting more work on dc (I'm guessing this is writing or inking?)

Zhog said...

Sorry about this... couldn't find an email address. Please reply to dimgrund@yahoo.com

I host the MNCBA yahoo chat group. I am trying to get the word out and make it easier for all the volunteers and chat group visitors to spread the word, via word of mouth and emails, about who is coming and what to expect. Nick has sent me a list of creators. Please send me a bio that I can repost to the group and tell people who you are.
As far as bios go, I don't have any posted yet but I will send you an invite from the group if you want. I want three paragraphs.
1) Who you are and things you have done - your best / most well known works.
2) Things you are working on
3) Ideas and what you are bringing to Fallcon.
If you want an easy link to you site(s) please include it in your bio so I can do an easy cut and paste.